[Openmp-dev] Offloading build fails

Doerfert, Johannes via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 4 17:46:47 PST 2019

The "solution" here is not reverting the commits, that will just cause
other problems we need to work around. The solution is what was planned
from the very beginning but requires `#omp begin/end declare variant`
support:

  https://reviews.llvm.org/D60907#1484756
  http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/openmp-dev/2019-July/002629.html