[Openmp-dev] OpenMP offload on POWER8

Kelvin Li via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 1 08:12:19 PST 2019

What is the OS?  What is the error message?  If you are not doing any
offloading, the CUDA version is not relevant.  If it is offloading, from
my
experience, I don't need to use libc++ of the trunk.

Kelvin

"Openmp-dev" <openmp-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org> wrote on 2019/02/28
06:19:22 PM:

> From: Itaru Kitayama via Openmp-dev <openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org>
> To: openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
> Date: 2019/02/28 06:19 PM
> Subject: [Openmp-dev] OpenMP offload on POWER8
> Sent by: "Openmp-dev" <openmp-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org>
>
> Hi,
> As I'm still seeing a run-time error of my application (not inserted
> any offloading directives though) on POWER8, I'm wondering
> whether I should be using the C++ runtime library required
> by the CUDA version I'm using or, libc++ of the trunk.

siA1ZOg&r=yebGUrvFJWJ7GtM9woczVA&m=0j6vy83ZZNOdQ6khZCIfEHo4EjLzyHOFX_QYu2mhOMs&s=xc8a6KQulORL--