[Openmp-dev] Math symbols are not found during configuration

Doerfert, Johannes via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 24 13:32:34 PDT 2019

#define works, the preprocessor works.

When the target region is compiled we do not include math.h. This will
change once we get support for variants. Till then, it is either no math
functions or only he ones Clang CUDA provides automatically, which seems
not to include these defines, maybe because they are not ISO C but POSIX
extensions.