[Openmp-dev] App build error seen with 9.0.1-rc3

Alexey Bataev via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 24 20:31:43 PST 2019

Is it NEST? Will try to check it after the holidays.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev

24 дек. 2019 г., в 22:38, Itaru Kitayama <itaru.kitayama at gmail.com> написал(а):

Alexey,

Current trunk just builds my app fine, but upon execution, it fails:

Libomptarget --> Checking whether device 0 is ready.
Libomptarget --> Is the device 0 (local ID 0) initialized? 0
Target CUDA RTL --> Init requires flags to 1
Target CUDA RTL --> Getting device 0
Target CUDA RTL --> Max CUDA blocks per grid 2147483647 exceeds the hard team limit 65536, capping at the hard limit
Target CUDA RTL --> Using 1024 CUDA threads per block
Target CUDA RTL --> Max number of CUDA blocks 65536, threads 1024 & warp size 32
Target CUDA RTL --> Default number of teams set according to library's default 128
Target CUDA RTL --> Default number of threads set according to library's default 128
Libomptarget --> Device 0 is ready to use.
Target CUDA RTL --> Load data from image 0x0000000010023c70
Target CUDA RTL --> CUDA module successfully loaded!
Target CUDA RTL --> Sending global device environment data 4 bytes
Libomptarget --> Unable to generate entries table for device id 0.
Libomptarget --> Failed to init globals on device 0
Libomptarget --> Failed to get device 0 ready
Libomptarget fatal error 1: failure of target construct while offloading is mandatory