[Openmp-dev] OpenMP benchmark info

Cownie, James H via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 22 02:47:41 PDT 2018

SpecFP17 has some OpenMP codes, SPECOMP is all OpenMP codes :-)
http://spec.org/

As before, you are asking questions here which are more general than the scope of this list which is intended for questions about the development of the LLVM runtime.
You would get better answers if you asked in a more general  place, such as http://forum.openmp.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
You need to register there, but anyone can.

-- Jim

Jim Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
CVCG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers, and Runtimes)