[Openmp-dev] Building libomptarget/plugins for Fedora

Georgios Rokos via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 28 05:27:37 PDT 2018

Hi,

The plugins can be built on any Linux machine, there is no restriction on
the distribution. Do you get any errors when trying to build on Fedora?

George

From:	Tom Stellard via Openmp-dev <openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org>
To:	"openmp-dev (openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org)"
            <openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org>
Date:	28/03/2018 00:59
Subject:	[Openmp-dev] Building libomptarget/plugins for Fedora
Sent by:	"Openmp-dev" <openmp-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org>

Hi,

We currently aren't building the libomptarget plugins on Fedora, and I'm
wondering if it would be beneficial for us to start building these plugins.
Do these enable some functionality which wouldn't otherwise be available?

Thanks,
Tom