[Openmp-dev] License of OMPT implementation

Joachim Protze via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 12 08:34:20 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Simone was pointing out, that there is no license header in the OMPT
implementation. My understanding was that this implementation is under
the same license as all other parts of the OpenMP runtime.

All files but the OMPT source files (including ompt.h) have this license
header:

//===----------------------------------------------------------------------===//
//
//                     The LLVM Compiler Infrastructure
//
// This file is dual licensed under the MIT and the University of
Illinois Open
// Source Licenses. See LICENSE.txt for details.
//

If no one objects, I will update all OMPT files and include this license
header.

Best
Joachim