[Openmp-dev] "teams distribute and update "clause"

Jonas Hahnfeld via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 17 06:27:15 PDT 2017

Hi Gabriele,

the offloading support is currently in the process of being upstreamed
and more functionality is expected to come soon.
In addition, upstream Clang currently cannot generate correct code for
all parsed OpenMP pragmas, especially not for all combined ones if I
remember correctly.

That said, my current build of trunk Clang 6.0.0 was able to parse
"teams distribute" (didn't test "update"). Can you post the output of
clang --version?

For the compiler flags: If you actually want Clang to generate code for
offloading, you have to specify the target triples with
-fopenmp-targets=<...>. For GPUs, this would be
-fopenmp-targets=nvptx64-nvidia-cuda and you can specify the compute
capability with -Xopenmp-target -march=sm_60.

Regards,
Jonas

Am 2017-10-16 20:39, schrieb Jost, Gabriele (ARC-TNE)[CSRA, LLC] via
Openmp-dev: