[Openmp-dev] Proposal: Resolve combined directives in parsing phase

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 2 10:38:17 PDT 2017

This would have some impact on us long term and I have a slight preference
that the sema is per unique combined directive since I'm not sure the error
handling on a parsing issue would cascade like you expect. (This may
require more thought.. hmmm)

(btw I'm not thinking of this purely from the codegen/compiler
perspective,  but also IDE where libclang can (does) get used for syntax
highlighting and other editor features.

If it's important to you I'll poke around internally to see how our
implementation may differ from pure upstream and give feedback.