[Openmp-dev] Where are the ICV and runtime functions defined?

Daniel Schürmann via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 18 08:25:24 PDT 2017

Hello together,

now, that I'm making progress with my OpenCL/SPIR-V implementation (I
got a running subset with proper parallelisation), I seem to get blind
on both eyes when it comes to finding things.

I would be very thankful, if someone could tell me, where to implement
the ICVs and runtime functions (I mean the ones defined in the
specification). Or are they implemented once and not per target platform?

Also, I'm not sure, if the runtime functions should be callable from
target region, but it seems so. This would mean that I have to write
some SPIR-V functions for each declared function in omp.h. Where do I
put these?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel