[Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] [6.0.0 Release] Scheduling the release

Robinson, Paul via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 7 12:37:27 PST 2017

I agree with you about lower levels of project activity at that point; my
own selfish concern is about internal staffing levels for handling the new
branch, on what for us is the first day back from the holidays.  But as I
said it's not a strong objection, we can make sure to capture the branch
at the correct revision even if we don't do it exactly in the moment, and
you make a reasonable argument for going with the earlier date.  I don't
want to stand in the way here.
Thanks,
--paulr