[Openmp-dev] libomp buildbots

Alexey Bataev via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 22:11:32 PDT 2016

Hi,
I don't think this a good idea to not use latest clang compiler. There
might be some changes, that may have bugs. Currently these bugs may be
revealed during testing of OpenMP runtime on libomp buildbots.
But definitely we must switch to Release+Asserts version of build.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev
Software Engineer
Intel Compiler Team