[Openmp-dev] libomp buildbots

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 01:04:18 PDT 2016

Hi all,

There are currently two bots configured to build and test libomp with clang
and gcc [1][2].
However the clang build is currently always failing - could someone look
after this and fix the issue?

This been ongoing for almost one month now (failing since Feb 25th) - have I
missed a mail from the buildbots or are they only supposed to send to the
committer if the state changes?

Moreover I would like to propose to add buildbot configurations for building
and testing libomp with OMPT support. I have just committed the first four
tests and plan to add more so that we don't regress some basic features.
I don't really know what the process is here. I have found
https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/zorg/trunk/ and made the necessary changes
already locally, at least what I think is needed. Can someone give me hints
here?

Cheers,
Jonas

[1] http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libomp-clang-x86_64-linux-debian/
[2] http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libomp-gcc-x86_64-linux-debian/

--
Jonas Hahnfeld, MATSE-Auszubildender

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
D 52074  Aachen (Germany)
Hahnfeld at itc.rwth-aachen.de