[Openmp-dev] Small nit on # endif changes

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 16 23:47:10 PDT 2016

Hi,

Although your message was really hard to understand I think I finally got it: You mean the additional whitespace between '#' and 'endif', right?
(to which commit or patch are you referring?)

I think this should be fine, even GCC in traditional mode will do it right:
"Preprocessing directives are recognized only when their leading ‘#’ appears in the first column. There can be no whitespace between the beginning of the line and the ‘#’, but whitespace can follow the ‘#’."
(from https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Traditional-miscellany.html#Traditional-miscellany, note the last 'but')

Greetings,
Jonas