[Openmp-dev] [lldb-dev] [3.8 Release] Release Candidate 2 source and binaries available

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 5 17:02:11 PST 2016

Sorry the stupid question as this may be documented somewhere?
"OpenMP run-time included in packages targeting i386 and x86_64 Linux,
x86_64 FreeBSD, and Darwin."

I worked on the port of llvm-OpenMP-formally-known-as-Intel to Aarch64
- can it be included there as well? (I'm not sure what's precisely
involved - I'm willing to do my best fixing any bugs which pop up -
Same more or less applies to Power8 LE)

Would an x86_64 OpenIndiana or Solaris build be possible? (I can give
access to a host or try to help connect the dots between willing
parties. Assuming gdm doesn't get his way the binaries should
currently be cross compatible if compiled correctly.)