[Openmp-dev] OpenMP and C++

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 11 20:13:43 PDT 2016

If you plan to introduce C++ officially, would you mind have a
discussion on which parts of the C++ language are ok and which are not
ok. I'd be strongly in favor of not using RTTI and EH. I think both of
those should be disabled in the build and never used. (Performance
reasons)

There are also a few c++11 things which are popular, but may not
always make sense. Stuff like that can be handled on a case-by-case
basis.