[Openmp-dev] [Release-testers] [3.9 Release] Release Candidate 1 has been tagged

Brian Cain via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 10 11:36:17 PDT 2016

[earlier I had accidentally sent this message to only Hans, re-sending as
reply-all now]

When I tried rc1 on sles11.3 x86_64, msan's getrlimit test fails to build
for lack of prlimit().  SLES11.3 has glibc 2.11.3.  Is there a minimum
required glibc?  I think this test implementation previously used
getrlimit(), which is present on glibc2.11.3.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Hans Wennborg via Release-testers <
release-testers at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Dear testers,
>
> 3.9.0-rc1 was just tagged from the 3.9 branch at r277207.
>
> This took a little longer than I'd hoped, but I think the branch is in
> a decent state now.
>
> There are still open merge requests and bugs, but I'd like to get the
> real testing started to see where we're at.
>
> Please build, test, and upload binaries to the sftp. Let me know how
> it goes. I'll upload source, docs, and your binaries to the
> pre-release page once they're ready.
>
> Thanks,
> Hans

-Brian