[Openmp-dev] LLVM coding conventions an the OpenMP runtime

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 8 23:28:02 PDT 2016

Chris,

I didn't: I'm currently in favor of NOT doing the conversion as also said in the coding standards. Full stop.

However I just wanted to express that I'm not against (more precisely: strongly support) to do the reformatting when moving the code base anyway.
I agree that this is a different matter and has to be discussed separately but it may be a compromise on this discussion.

Thanks,
Jonas