[Openmp-dev] Build failure with GCC 5.1

Hahnfeld, Jonas Hahnfeld at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 26 23:51:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've just tried to build the library with GCC 5.1 and it complains about the usage of "__forceinline" in various files:
> [...]runtime/src/kmp_csupport.c:2322:8: error: '__forceinline' does not name a type

In ittnotifiy, there are macros ITT_NOTIFY and ITT_NOTIFY_ATTRIBUTE which evaluates to "__attribute__ ((always_inline, unused))". I don't know but this seems to be the correct way to ensure inlining...

Jonas

--
Jonas Hahnfeld, MATSE-Auszubildender

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
D 52074  Aachen (Germany)
Hahnfeld at itc.rwth-aachen.de