[Openmp-dev] Option to control level of OpenMP support

andreybokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:26:47 PDT 2015

My personal preference is to err on conservative side (by enabling by default only what is completely implemented), but what Hal proposed is fine as well.

And yes -- enabling pragma simd by default would be absolutely reasonable. Especially given that everything but a couple of clauses is complete and work fine.

Yours,
Andrey