[Openmp-dev] testsuite script error

Carlo Bertolli cbertol at us.ibm.com
Thu May 14 20:19:19 PDT 2015

Hi Millad

Thanks for your answer, now I see what is happening.

However, please correct me if I am saying something wrong, I see that
these .ll files are generated by the Makefile in the testsuite/bin/
directory.
When I run "make test" in runtime, I get the following errors at the end,
after all tests have been compiled and run:

Makefile:19: recipe for target 'c/orph_ctest_omp_parallel_default' failed
make[2]: *** [c/orph_ctest_omp_parallel_default] Error 1
In file included from c/test_omp_get_wtick.c:4:
c/omp_testsuite.h:11:10: fatal error: 'omp.h' file not found
#include <omp.h>
         ^
1 error generated.

and similar..

I guess this is because the setting of the include path is not working (at
least on my machine). What is the right place to fix it?
testsuite/bin/Makefile? Should I fix it by hand before running make test
(in the sense that right now "make test" seems to do all the work for me)?

Also, running "make test" in runtime/ fills up my testsuite/ directory
with .log files. Is this expected? Incidentally, the .log files for
orphaned tests seem to be failing a lot (if not them all).

Thanks and apologies if I am missing some of the point

-- Carlo