[Openmp-dev] testsuite script error

Carlo Bertolli cbertol at us.ibm.com
Fri May 8 12:27:12 PDT 2015

Hi all

After fetching the latest version of the library from here:

origin	http://llvm.org/git/openmp.git (fetch)

I started seeing the following error when I run "make ctest" in the
testsuite directory:

Testing for "has_openmp":
Generating sources ..........Could not open the sourcefile for the main
program ompts_standaloneProc.c at ./template_parser_c.pl line 51.
Could not open the sourcefile for the main program ompts_standaloneProc.c
at ./template_parser_c.pl line 51.
ERROR: Generation of sourcecode for the test failed.
ERROR: Generation of sourcecode for the crosstest failed.
.... failed

for all tests. This happens equally on an Intel machine and a PCC64LE one.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

-- Carlo