[Openmp-dev] LLNL wants one of you (as an HPC compiler and tool developer)

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Sun Mar 29 11:49:40 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jack Howarth" <howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com>

Regarding this position, not that I'm aware. However, flang is definitely on many people's radar. John Leidel (from Micron) and I have created a mailing list for flang, and we're trying to gather a community there to organize our efforts:

  https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/flang-dev

Please subscribe there, and I expect that we'll be having some development/planning discussions there soon (also, there is a tutorial session at the upcoming Euro LLVM meeting that I hope will spark some further development activity).

 -Hal