[Openmp-dev] [LLVMdev] LLNL wants one of you (as an HPC compiler and tool developer)

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu Mar 26 16:04:19 PDT 2015

Hi John, et al.,

I've double-checked with the folks at LLNL, and they might elaborate here in the future, but generally, while an applicant need not currently be a US citizen, he or she should at least be a permanent resident and intending to become a U.S. citizen. As a practical matter, the Q clearance must be a possibility for the future.

 -Hal