[Openmp-dev] Removing extra files copy

Peyton, Jonathan L jonathan.l.peyton at intel.com
Tue Mar 10 15:02:22 PDT 2015

The error is a little peculiar because it looks as though the build directory is for 32bit (build-x86_32/), but the destination directory (lin_32e.deb/include_compat/) is 64bit.  I'm assuming you have a build-x86_64/ build directory as well that is built in parallel and is also trying to copy iomp_lib.h (or one of the other headers) at the same time to lin_32e.deb/include*?  From what I can tell, it should be trying to copy build-x86_32/iomp_lib.h to lin_32.deb/include_compat/ instead of lin_32e.deb/include_compat/ (notice the missing 'e').

Are all the files in build-x86_32/ being copied to lin_32e.deb/*?  If that's the case, then the architecture is not being set correctly when calling cmake inside the build-x86_32/ directory.  This can be checked by looking at "/root/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/DEBUG/build/openmp-llvm/build-x86_32/CMakeCache.txt and finding the entry for "arch:STRING=..."

-- Johnny