[Openmp-dev] Cmake changes

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri Jul 17 22:54:48 PDT 2015

whoever pushed the broken cmake changes to the 37 release branch -
revert that shit please. I mentioned already that it's causing a
problem and should certainly *not* be merged to a release branch which
has already been tagged.

This goes against almost every llvm project standard practice if I'm
not mistaken.