[Openmp-dev] Another four independent patches

Churbanov, Andrey Andrey.Churbanov at intel.com
Tue Jan 27 09:36:40 PST 2015

Committed, svn revisions:

1. 227198 - Fixed implementation of the teams construct

2. Split into smaller patches:
    227199 - Replaces KMP_OS_WINDOWS && KMP_ARCH_X86_64 with macro KMP_GROUP_AFFINITY
    227202 - Fixed bug: proc-bind-var is not set
    227203 - Added Windows processor groups trace messages
    227204 - Enabled a cpuid leaf 4 check for non-MIC x86 architectures
    227205 - Minor reformatting change

3. 227207 - Top-of-file comments: removing the $Revision and $Date svn variables

4. 227201 - Removed some unused variables

Thanks,
Andrey