[Openmp-dev] More cmake breakage

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 31 04:30:44 PDT 2015

It doesn't matter anymore now that it's committed, but my point was that 'configure_file' doesn't need the absolute path with the current binary directory.
This isn't consistent with the other calls in this file and the CMake documentation says:
> If <output> is a relative path it is evaluated with respect to the current binary directory.
Sorry if that was unclear: The fix itself was needed, the build was indeed broken!

Greetings,
Jonas