[Openmp-dev] Splitting version changes

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Fri Oct 10 01:50:54 PDT 2014

Excellent, thanks. I thought git should be the answer, and I should have looked for an emacs-mode, since I've been using it since 1984 or so. (Back when the joke was that it stood for "Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping").

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)