[Openmp-dev] (no subject)

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri May 30 20:58:37 PDT 2014

Jack - you have permission to use/abuse the publicly available PathScale
copyright portions of code in our github repo in accordance with the
license they are published under. I wish there was less stupidity and
red tape around this community, but c'est la vie.

/* Seriously, it's not a simple email "OK" is some binding contract
which is like or can replace an actual contributor agreement. */

Since I have no authority to review OMP related codes it's unlikely I'll
reply or participate further in any of those topics.

I hope it saves you at least a few minutes Jack.. good luck and thanks
for taking this on.