[Openmp-dev] OpenUH OpenMP Validation Suite

Sunita Chandrasekaran sunisg123 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:15:45 PDT 2014

Hello all

Am representing Dr. Barbara Chapman’s group at the University of Houston.

We would be very happy for LLVM to use our OpenUH OpenMP test suite as a
basis for testing the LLVM OpenMP implementation.

We therefore request you to check in a copy from
http://web.cs.uh.edu/~openuh/download/
to the LLVM repository.
The code is BSD licensed, so is already compatible with LLVM’s licensing.

Glad to be part of the LLVM community! We will be very glad to collaborate
with you folks on this and other related efforts.

Will be happy to get your feedback on the test suite if and when you can.
You can write to me if you have questions on the suite.

Thank you!
Sunita

--
Sunita Chandrasekaran