[Openmp-dev] Testing cmake support on Windows

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:07:21 PDT 2014

    I am not set up to test the cmake support on Windows but would ask
whoever does this take the same approach that I used in constructing these
committed files. Start with the printout of the stockā€¦

make compiler=clang

build on Windows (which I assume works) and modify
runtime/src/CMakeLists.txt to match the exact flags used and source files
compiled by build.pl on Windows (wrapping these with the appropriate
conditionals to leave the linux/darwin builds unchanged).
          Jack