[Openmp-dev] Implementation manual of Intel OMP RTL

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 07:20:43 PST 2014

  - what is the reason for having two different repositories existing for this OpenMP Runtime Library (this one on llvm.org and the other one on github) ?
Where on github are you looking?
There's a simple mirror at https://github.com/llvm-mirror/openmp which should be what it says (a mirror) of the code from
It's also possible that someone has forked the code into github elsewhere, though I didn't find one in a quick search. If there is a fork, you'd need to ask whoever forked it what it is, not me.

If all you are after is git access, there's no need to use github;
% git clone http://llvm.org/git/openmp.git
should work fine.

  - why is the arm part not available on github?
Until I know where you're looking I can't answer. AFAICS the mirror (above) has ARM code in it.

My wife is away this weekend, so if the weather is bad I may try to knock up a quick document for you...

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)