[Openmp-dev] omp target Support

João V. F. Lima jvlima at inf.ufsm.br
Fri Dec 19 03:56:31 PST 2014

Hello,
I was checking the clang support for the omp target directive and using the
following line to compile a simple example:
$ clang -v  -O0 -save-temps -fopenmp -omp-target-mode
-omptargets=nvptx64-nvidia-cuda target-2.c -o target-2
It links to "libomptarget.so", which seems to implement these methods:
__kmpc_register_lib
__kmpc_target
__kmpc_target_data_begin
__kmpc_target_data_end
My question is: how can I load the kernel code (or any other target code
like x86-64) using these methods and data structures defined at
llvm/tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CGOpenMPRuntimeTypes.h ?

A+
Joao