[Openmp-dev] [RFC] OpenMP offload infrastructure

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Mon Aug 11 12:18:30 PDT 2014

On 08/12/14 02:17 AM, Andrey Bokhanko wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a heads up that a proposal on OpenMP offload infrastructure has
> been made.
>
> http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2014-August/thread.html#75606
>
> This might be of interest for many people dealing with OpenMP library.
The only (selfish) comment I'm able to make is that I hope the OpenMP
lib will not have a hard and mandatory dependency on this. PathScale
(and others I'm aware of) have their own mechanism for offloading
already. We most likely won't be contributing to that effort, but
hopefully it doesn't conflict with what we have working now.

Thanks