[llvm-foundation] Uploading educational recording

Bardia Mahjour via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 26 10:12:00 PST 2020

Hi Tanya,

Here's another recording from today's presentation on Loop Fission, by
Ettore Tiotto. If you could put that on youtube that'd be appreciated.

https://ibm.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/ibm/recording/playback/63ed4270108941f3a90c035bc1845aa0
Password: YapHRpk6

Regards,

Bardia Mahjour
Compiler Optimizations
IBM Toronto Software Lab

From:	Tanya Lattner <tanyalattner at llvm.org>
To:	Kit Barton <kbarton at ca.ibm.com>
Cc:	bernardo at bernardosulzbach.com, Bardia Mahjour
            <bmahjour at ca.ibm.com>, llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Date:	2020/01/30 01:18 PM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Re: [llvm-foundation] Uploading educational
            recording

Its on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07BE1og4VI&feature=youtu.be

Ok to tweet that is online?

-Tanya

      On Jan 23, 2020, at 12:15 PM, Kit Barton <kbarton at ca.ibm.com> wrote:

      We definitely want to disseminate knowledge.

      About the recording itself, there was video as well as Philip had
      some notes he was going through during the presentation. The video
      itself definitely isn't as polished as what we get from the dev
      conferences, but it is not just an audio recording.

      Perhaps it makes sense to have a separate channel on YouTube, with
      this type of (more informal) education sessions. I hope that we can
      do more of these in the future with the loop opt group, and perhaps
      some of the other groups that are meeting on a regular basis could do
      something as well (e.g., flang-dev).

      Thanks,

      Kit Barton, Ph.D.
      STSM, Technical lead for LLVM on Power and XL Compilers
      IBM Toronto Lab, C2/705/8200/MKM
      8200 Warden Ave, Markham, L6G 1C7
      (905) 413-3452
      kbarton at ca.ibm.com