[llvm-foundation] Commit access

Tom Weaver via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 22 09:00:14 PST 2019

Hi llvm-foundations,

I've been trying to make my first test commit (rather late if I'm honest)
but seem have had my commit access revoked, getting the following error:

svn: E175013: Access to
'/svn/llvm-project/!svn/act/9185ff90-2c69-4c14-85c2-789667b66855' forbidden

I know there's big changes afloat with the licensing agreement at the
moment.

My company, SCE/Sony/SIE have signed the agreement and I've also filled in
the agreement form stating who I work for.

My username and email are as follows:

company email : tom.weaver at sony.com
old commit access email: chackz0x12 at gmail.com
username : tomweaver18

is there anything can be done or am I simply doing something wrong on my
side?

Kindest regards
Tom Weaver