[llvm-foundation] Uploading educational recording

Bardia Mahjour via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 6 09:41:45 PST 2019

Hello,

We have a recording of an informal education session on the topic of Scalar
Evolution from Philip that was conducted in this week's Loop Optimization
WG telecon. We believe it is a valuable resource to share with the LLVM
community and would like to seek your advice on where to host it. Please
also kindly point me to the process (if any) that needs to be followed to
get it uploaded.

Thanks,

Current (temporary) Link to the recording:
https://ibm.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/ibm/recording/playback/ce5e6223b85542f29e0e1dd208d3683a
password: gNpcF2XE
size: ~50 MB

Bardia Mahjour