[llvm-foundation] Public documents

Greg Bedwell via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 10 04:54:28 PDT 2019

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for another great EuroLLVM conference!  I asked a couple of
questions at the Foundation BoF yesterday, so I'm following up here.  As I
noted there, I'm speaking entirely personally here rather than on behalf of
my employer or any other organization.

Outside of trying to attend the Foundatiom BoFs at developer meetings when
I can, the main visibility I have of what the LLVM Foundation is doing and
what their main areas of focus are, is by reading the monthly board meeting
minutes that get posted to https://llvm.org/foundation/documents/ .  I
noticed that these haven't been updated since the September minutes were
uploaded.  Would it be possible for them to be updated more frequently
please?

Also, it was previously stated that after the Foundation elections last
year, the applications of the newly elected board members would be made
public [
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-foundation/2018-July/000159.html ].
Is this still the plan?  I thought I may have just missed them, but it was
confirmed at the BoF that they hadn't yet been posted.

Thank you!

-Greg