[llvm-foundation] LLVM 6

Bhatnagar, Kriti /CS via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 22 03:45:26 PDT 2018

Hi Anton,

Greetings!

Could you please also help us with the ECCN number of the software?

If you do not have your software classified with an ECCN, please kindly answer the following questions so that we may self-assess:

NO

YES

Does the Software perform any encryption or utilize any encryption processes?

If the answer is YES to the above, please indicate if the encryption is coded into the application or separately called (such as using SSL)

If the answer is YES to the above, please indicate what function(s) the cryptography/encryption serves

A,  Copyright protection purposes (Includes using a license key/code)

B, User authentication purposes

 C, A core part of the functionality such as to encrypt databases

D, To encrypt communications between the software and a host system

Background information
An Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is a specific alpha-numeric code that identifies the level of export control for items e.g. software that are exported from member states of the Wassenaar Arrangement, including the United States. After obtaining the ECCN, the exporter must determine whether an export license is required to export items to certain countries.

Regards,
Kriti Bhatnagar
Software analyst
New Products & Complex Team
EMIT | IT OPS | CES | WDS | SAM

HCL Technologies Limited
(CIN: L74140DL1991PLC046369)
10th Floor, ODC-IV, Software Tower 6, Sector 126
Noida SEZ, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India
Phone: +1-4088093746 (ext.4144395)
Email:- kriti.bhatnagar at exxonmobil.com<mailto:kriti.bhatnagar at exxonmobil.com>
for

ExxonMobil Global Services Company
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389
United States of America

This email and / or its attachments may contain information that is privileged, confidential, private, proprietary and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are put on notice that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of any of the materials herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email and its attachments.