[llvm-foundation] IMPORTANT: APT repo temporary switched off

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 31 10:27:21 PDT 2016

TL;DR: APT repo switched off due to excessive load / traffic

Recently we realized that APT repo generates almost 95% of I/O on
llvm.org and more than 40% of network bandwidth alone. During last 2
weeks the main services on llvm.org (svn, git, bugzilla) had serious
problems with overall connectivity.

We decided to temporary switch APT repo off to see if this would help.
Stay tuned for updates.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University