[llvm-foundation] Purpose of this list

Chris Lattner via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 23 16:43:09 PDT 2016

Right, I agree with Tanya that most of the topics you mentioned seem on topic for this list.  The only thing I’d disagree with is the concern about “distracting” llvm-dev and other lists with noisy discussions.  Those discussions will be noisy wherever they go, and I think it is important to be as inclusive as possible there.

-Chris