[llvm-devmeeting] EuroLLVM & Future Events

Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 28 19:51:20 PDT 2021

LLVM community,

After much thought, we will not host a virtual event to replace EuroLLVM. We have seen a decline in participation with virtual events over the last few months as people are more fatigued due to the pandemic and have less time to dedicate to a large conference.

As we approach summer and fall, we are evaluating the current situation and determining if any in-person events can safely be held and what other virtual events should be considered.

If you have any feedback or questions, please let me know.

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner
President, LLVM Foundation