[llvm-devmeeting] Are you sure you registered for the 2020 LLVM Developers' Meeting?

Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 13:57:19 PDT 2020

This is the last call to register for the 2020 LLVM Developers’ Meeting!
https://llvm.org/devmtg/2020-09/

I highly recommend that you confirm that you are registered by accessing the event site on Whova:
https://whova.com/portal/webapp/llvm_202010/

You must use the same email as you registered with. If you had someone register for you, make sure they did not use their email address.

While Whova encourages downloading the mobile app, I recommend staying with the web portal as I think it will be easier to interact and navigate the site.

I’ll be releasing a how to navigate Whova tomorrow!

-Tanya