[llvm-devmeeting] Volunteers needed for the LLVM Developers' Meeting Program Committee

Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 29 18:11:51 PDT 2020

LLVM Community,

Hello! I’m looking for volunteers to be on the LLVM Developers’ Meeting program committee. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

If you are interested in volunteering, please submit this form by June 7th (11pm PDT):
https://forms.gle/dAs5UvPXK1SQpoJ37 <https://forms.gle/dAs5UvPXK1SQpoJ37>

Also, If you know someone that would be great to have on the program committee, please encourage them to volunteer.

The program committee is responsible for reviewing and rating submissions for the LLVM Developers’ Meeting. These submissions include technical talk, tutorials, panels, posters, lightning talks, birds of a feather, etc. We welcome volunteers with all different backgrounds! Experience is not required. The amount of work is directly tied to the number of submissions we get, but on average each person is asked to review about 15-20 submissions over a 2 week period (July 15-July 30).

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner