[llvm-devmeeting] Publication

mohamed hataba via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Sat Aug 31 05:34:16 PDT 2019

Dear Ms. Tanya,

I sent this email to have my publications (in the forwarded email below)
included on LLVM.org website, but until now nothing happened and my posting
is still awaiting moderator's approval although 47 days have passed .

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help.

*Regards,*M. Hataba

Assistant Lecturer, Computers and Systems (CS) Department, National
Telecommunications Institute (NTI) affiliated with the Ministry of
Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Egypt
Ph.D. Candidate, Parallel Computing Lab (PCL), Computer Science and
Engineering (CSE) Department, Egypt-Japan University of Science and
Technology (E-JUST), Egypt.
P* Please consider the environment before printing this email.*