[llvm-devmeeting] EuroLLVM: Birds of Feather Sessions Needed

Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 14 10:04:17 PDT 2018

We are looking for a few more Birds of Feather sessions for the 2018 Euro LLVM Developers’ Meeting in Bristol,UK to round out our program. If you are interested in organizing a BoF, please send email to eurollvm-organizers at lists.llvm.org <mailto:eurollvm-organizers at lists.llvm.org> with the title, speakers, and brief abstract. It would be very helpful to have proposals submitted by March 22nd so we can finalize the schedule.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner