[llvm-devmeeting] Reserved speaker slots

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 29 09:07:20 PDT 2018

Quick question: The webpage does not mention the reserved registration
(as I think it used to in recent years). Is below quote from the CfP
still valid or did we eliminate reserved slots for speakers?

On 06/29, Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting wrote:
> Should I register if I have submitted a proposal?
>
> We have 1 complimentary reserved  registration for each accepted
> technical talk, BoF, or student research competition talk. Accepted
> tutorials have been reserved 2 complimentary registrations. Panels
> have up to 3 reserved registrations. There are no reserved
> registration spots for posters or lightning talks. So please register
> any additional speakers or if you do not have a reserved registration
> slot.

Thanks in advance,
  Johannes

--

Johannes Doerfert
PhD Student / Researcher

Compiler Design Lab (Professor Hack) / Argonne National Laboratory
Saarland Informatics Campus, Germany / Lemont, IL 60439, USA
Building E1.3, Room 4.31

Tel. +49 (0)681 302-57521 : doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de / jdoerfert at anl.gov
Fax. +49 (0)681 302-3065  : http://www.cdl.uni-saarland.de/people/doerfert