[llvm-devmeeting] [EuroLLVM 2017] Information about SRC

David Chisnall via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 13 06:49:45 PST 2017

Hi David,

Sorry, your email ended up in my spam folder.  There are no explicit constraints on the formatting for the submission, but remember that it’s going to be reviewed by the PC, and trying to cram too much text in is likely to make it hard to read (e.g. if you go below 10pt, don’t be surprised if the reviewers give up trying to read it).

David