[llvm-devmeeting] [EuroLLVM 2017] Information about SRC

David Come via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 13 06:22:49 PST 2017

Hello,

I am interested in the upcoming student research competition at EuroLLVM'17.

After reading the website and its FAQ, I still have some unanswered
questions. I tried to reach out to David Chisnall but he has not replied
to my email so far,

I was wondering if

- Is the SRC paper single colon or double colon ?
- Do I need to register to compete in the SRC ?
- On easychair, which category should I use to upload my paper ? None of
ones available seems to to fit (Talk, Lightning Talk, Poster, BoF,
Tutorial).

I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

Regards,
David Côme.